We are pleased to announce The Film Office have joined The Production Guild as a company affiliate member.
Behind the best in UK production
The Production Guild is the UK’s premier film and TV industry membership organisation for professionals working across production, including: film liaison and management, location management, assistant directors, accounts, post production and the production office.
What do they do?
- Encourage professionalism in UK production by providing information, advice, events and training to their members.
- This in turn improves member’s employment opportunities, working in conjunction with their unique and trusted availability service.
- Guide their members on legal, fiscal and commercial developments in production internationally.
- Campaign on issues that impact the competitiveness of the UK film and TV industry globally, contributing to film policy
Who do they support?
Their members and potential members are UK film, TV and media professionals working in all aspects of production, including film liaison and management, location management, assistant directors, accounts, and post production.
You can find a full list of their membership grades here.
We also support and work closely with:
- The global film and TV industry
- Other film/TV bodies including BAFTA, British Film Commission, BBFC, Creative Skillset, Film London, BBC, ITV, Creative England
- UK and international production companies that recruit our members
- UK Government and its agencies.
- Our 50+ affiliate companies and organisations in the industry
- Young people starting out in film or television that are looking to develop their skills and experience and need advice or information.
Michelle Myrie, director at The Film Office said, “Our continued growth at The Film Office strengthens our support for the UK’s film and TV industry and our membership to the Production Guild goes hand in hand with us encouraging professionalism in UK production while establishing best practice and competitive policy for the benefit of the industry.”